Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dear Diary...blah blah blah - Picks, well, 3 of em

So, I'm not quite sure what kind of cry baby shit DIII put out there last night because it's 7:45 AM and I don't care. What I do know is that it's 7:45 AM, I've got big money on the table w/ that f'ing DB, and I have not submitted my draft selections, yet. 15 minutes, can it be done? Am I sweating? Am I worried? Am I rushing to copy and paste whatever Len "slice of provolone for a face" Pasquarelli has for draft predictions in here? Am I drunk?

OK, yes (but it's from the booze), yes (it's now 7:51), yes (i make this great egg plant dish w/ provolone), and yes (but it's from the booze).

Here it goes, it's like 8 minute abs, but instead, I'm exercising my MIND, and my FINGERS, fuckers.

Here it goes. Shut up. Here it goes.

Jamarcus Russell - anybody here about this kid's arm? me neither, but i have heard that he's athletic
Calvin Johnson - what else is detroit gonna do. i mean, drafting wideouts in the first round has always worked out well for them

5 minutes

Brady Quinn - does anybody have doubts about this guys pecs?

3 minutes - let's me honest, it may be time to start going w/ everything Peter "my daughter looks like a UW cheerleader" King's picks here. hmm, that can't possibly end well.

orrrrrrrrr, I'll just post these right now, and buy myself 45 minutes. yaaaaayyyyyyy

3 comments:

DIII Player said...

hah! i laugh at go strider's incompetence. not only did he miss a sterling post from last night, he also dragged his ass out of bed an hour early. the telecast starts at 8, the picks start at 9.

this shoul be like taking candy from reterded people.

JV said...

it turns out taking candy from retarded people is fucking hard, as I CRUSHED Sarge and DIII 79:55:51. nothing new here.

DIII Player said...

either that or i'm the mentally challenged one and just don't know it. what a disaster of a mock draft.