Monday, March 26, 2007

David Barrett demands his credit

The OG of the postgame


I hear 'ol Luther is taking credit for my brainchild. Well I'm simply not going to take this lying down even if Lute is. Oh I'm sorry, was that in poor taste? Check it out, to settle this once and for all I'm giving you the gift of the original version of "One Shining Moment". Where else can you get the drama, emotion and pure excitement that is the 1987 NCAA tournament? How else can you truly appreciate Derek Coleman, Steve Alford and Rick Pitino at the height of their powers? You can't. So turn up the volume, drop your pants around your ankles, grab some lube and let the moment wash over you.

5 comments:

JV said...

that's the problem. it seems somewhat appropriate for '87, and that guitar solo is pretty tight. need to retire that shit already

spc said...

i think i heard a piccolo in in the background. i can't believe you hate that song. I think i'm going to make it my ringtone.

JV said...

you would

spc said...

i just did.

Swimfan said...

Wow, now I remember why I used to like One Shining Moment. It used to be awesome, that's why! Damn Luther Vandross for ruining it.

Some nice Bobby Cremins and 'Buzz' shots in there, too.