Saturday, March 24, 2007

I hate the NCAA tournament


My bracket looks something like this


Tonight seems like a great time for a festivus airing of grievances. 9 months early you say? Suck my cack I respond.

1)Kansas
You dirty salt of the earth fuckers. I'm bad at basketball. Some would say I play at a DIII level. You know what I can do though? Make layups. Don't tell me that UCLA played tough defense in this game. I saw the stat early in the second half that showed Kansas was shooting 12/26 on layups and dunks. I now know what Ol' Dirty Bastard was talking about in the into to his first album.

2)Memphis
I'm not really sure why I'm pissed at you other than you cost me some possible money. At least Xavier and Tennessee made Ohio St sweat. You rolled over like dogs in the last five minutes.

3)Pac-10
I just HATE you other nine fuckers. The stupid WSU pride. The nouveau riche Oregon fans. Pretty much everything about UCLA. Fucking conquest (although the USC cheerleaders are top shelf). That damn Stanford tree. The rampant syphilis at Arizona St. Arizona for giving my bracket a bismarck in '97. Corvallis in general. Cal for...I don't really know but I hate Cal as well.

4)Anyone that's ahead of me on their backets
LICK MY BALLS!!! That salty taste is my bitterness spilling over. That includes half of the WUWS crew and about 400,000 people in ESPN nation.

5)Digger Phelps and Billy Packer
Because it's never a bad time to point out that you two are morons.

6)Joakim Noah
You earned this a long time ago. How will you annoy me tomorrow? Are you going to treat me to the Shooter McGavin? Perhaps you'll frighten Verne Lundquist again with your stupid ass dance. Perhaps you'll just look ugly. Doesn't matter, I'm gonna be pissed off when I see you on TV tomorrow.

I'm sure I missed somebody, but don't worry I hate you too. Enjoy the games tomorrow.

No comments: