Sunday, March 25, 2007

Go Strider's final post - Part I


So, I just realized that my tag might make others think I'm a big Nick Cage fan. So, this will be Go Strider's final post. Prepare for the unveiling of a new name, an awesome, new name.

As the least informed college b-ball fan of the WUWS crew, I'd like to share my thoughts on the FL-OR game.

I do not share DIII's hatred of all things Pac-10 (outside the dawgs). My loyalties are linked to the $$$. What that means is, best I can tell, I am a huge Oregon fan, today. I love those ducks!!

This brings me to my next two points:
  • According to my bracket, I know way more about men's hoops than any of these other degenerates. I've been Building a Mystery all over these chumps for the last week, and I expect that to continue with an Oregon victory, today. JPaulGeddy can eat it.
  • can't remember what this was going to be, but Taylor just dunked all over someone in white. Who's playing again?
By the way, who loves bullet points? Me, I do . 80% of my job is sending emails with serious use of bullets that will never be read.

So, back to the game. 11-11, and Brewer called for the charge. Brooks with ill-advised shots, and my dog just sneezed all over my sister in-law. Nice!

What's with the fatty shooting hoops on that BOA commercial?

Do you know why, I think, people find Joakim is so ugly? Because he looks like a really ugly woman. That moustache - he looks like a 75 year-old Greek woman. Jeeze-louise!

Elephant In The Room? Porter's ear. What is that thing? Is against the rules to make fun of physical deformities of your opponents? Remind me to get the cauliflower chant going when the Huskies host the Ducks next year.

Leunen!!

22-19, Oregon. Florida just pulled down 13 offensive boards before finally drawing a foul. I'm no expert, but that kind of boxing out my end up biting the Ducks in the arse.

As for ideas for my new tag. I encourage our readers to submit ideas. Just to get this rolling, here some of my early ideas:
  • Khan Heir
  • A Dap Teyshaun
  • The Meteorologist
  • Major Guido's Lute
  • Guarding Tess
Oregon looks like they have to work way harder for everything right now. I have a feeling this game is not going to end close.

Holy shit, did you see how that backspin totally fucked up that net. My God, these guys are good.

Are you on VOIP? What an asshole.

Do know what I want? I want to see Billy Donovan doing the splits. When is he going to make Time Cop II?

That shot didn't tickle the twine, it tortured the twine. That shot fucking water boarded that twine. Alberto Gonzalez wrote a memo explaining why the Geneva Conventions don't apply to that twine. That shot put a glass rod into the penis of that twine. Then the shot banged on that twine's penis with a rubber mallet, breaking the glass.

Shooter's bounce. Damn you Humphrey!

The King scares the shit out of me, for some reason.

Taurean Green is made out of people!!!!!!!

Oregon may, along with every other school, have hotter cheerleaders than UW. But UW's girls have a permanent lock on those military press records.

Don't you just love this time of year, cherry blossoms blossoming and shit?

Quick poll: Thoughts on One Shining Moment?

3 comments:

DIII Player said...

You mean to tell me that your name really isn't a reference to the nic cage movie? i thought that was completely intentional.

Porter's ear is appalling. i think the extra weight contributed to his john starks shooting performance today.

DIII Player said...

oh yeah, One Shining Moment. I'm not a fan for the following reason. It's cheesy and everyone knows it, but I think CBS actually thinks it's great.

Hey did you guys know that 25 years ago georgetown and carolina played a basketball game. michael jordan hit a big jump shot, crazy huh?

East Coast Bias said...

The announcers are incapable of talking about Brandon Wright without adding "long arms" somewhere in the sentence.